Thursday, August 5, 2010

CCEE1031 - Sketch



Hello everyone!! Tosh here, and I'll be your challenge hostess this month. Each week I'll have a new sketch for you to try with an emphasis on panels. I love the variety of ways you can play with panels...monochromatic, quilt like, divided images, etc. I hope you enjoy this month's sketches.

Here's the first one of the month.

If you would like to play along all you have to do is create a card using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1031. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too.

Cindy Haffner -
Cindy Haffner's Corner

Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio




Charlene Merrick - wheremmsgather



Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer



Tosha Leyendekker ~ Stamp Talk with Tosh




5 comments:

Sabrina said...

Oh no!!! Don't tell me it's Thursday again. I've had last week's sketch opening in a tab every time I turn my computer on, and I still didn't manage to make it. Loving that tall thin layout and the delightful cards.

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

Great sketch and wonderful samples!! I had troubles with Blogger, so I'm late in posting!

Benzi said...

Great sketch. Delightful cards by the DT. UGH! I first posted this card on an wrong challenge. Don't guess I can remove it. Sorry!

Becky said...

Love this sketch....so many ways to work with it - thanks!

Teresa Kline said...

I luv this sketch and I really like that I can load my card weeks after the sketch is past...thank you!

have a fabulous weekend!

enjoy *~*