Monday, June 9, 2008

It's My Polka Dotted Pleasure!

This is my card for this week's challenge as assigned by Cindy Haffner! Cindy if you weren't in Canada I would give you a big ole hug! This is my story:

1. It truly is my polka dotted pleasure to make a card with polka dots on it! Right up my alley as they say!

2. I totally 100% forgot about the gingham part of the challenge. I got so wrapped up in the polka dots that I forgot we were required to use gingham! Yikes.....

3. As a result I added the gingham powered rocket ship in the corner totally at the end. I turned my nice flowery pleasurable polka dotted card into a crazy 4th of July exploding gingham powered rocket ship that is taking my nice flowers with it when it takes off! Who's idea was the gingham anyway? Good thing you are in Canada Cindy! Snort!

4. I am thrilled with these polka dotted flower stamps. They were a gift from our very own Jojot (Joanne) aka Snosnot (cuz she does snowflake cards really good! ) Thank you again Joanne! These stamps rock!

5. Even though I am watching for challenge requirements really well this week, I probably won't sound the blog bee buzzer on anyone today. Last week I was too shy and this week? Well, how can I buzz anyone that puts polka dots on their cards!!!! Watch out for next week though cuz my buzzer finger is itching for some action! Happy Today!

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

your polka dot flowers are so cool Cindy ... just as well you remembered the gingham ribbon or you might have been buzzing yourself LOL.

Amber (bambi64) said...

Those polka dots can really mess with your eyes after seeing your card posted 3 times. Was trying to figure out the difference with each card but they all looked the same to me!

Great flower card.

StampOwl said...

hahaha yeap can't fool us Cindy ... you might have deleted em ... but some of us know you posted it 3 times bwahahahahahahahaha! Super keen today LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lookin good, love it Cindy.

Judy Rozema said...

Heehee!! Sounds like you were a triple threat today - I missed it as I see it once!!! And it's a cutie pie card!! Right up your alley!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Lovin' all the dottie flowers!! And your rocket is Fabulous!! Awesome job with the challenge Cindy.

What's this I hear about posting three times? Is there a comment contest that I haven't heard about and you figure, the more cards, the more comments?

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Why's everybody always pickin' on Cindy? Snort! You already know I love your polkadotted card!